Thursday, August 29, 2019

Trees Beside Streams and Streams of Peaceful Water 

These two passages of Scripture from the Psalmist have been my personal deep places of sweet saturation today... 

"God blesses those people who refuse evil advice and won't follow sinners or join in sneering at God. Instead, they find happiness in the Teaching of the Lord, and they think about it day and night. They are like trees growing beside a stream, trees that produce fruit in season and always have leaves. Those people succeed in everything they do." ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭1:1-3 CEV 

...and... 

"You, Lord, are my shepherd. I will never be in need. You let me rest in fields of green grass. You lead me to streams of peaceful water, and you refresh my life. You are true to your name, and you lead me along the right paths." Psalms‬ ‭23:1-3‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 



No comments: