Saturday, August 10, 2019

The Agony of Sin vs. The Thrill of Jesus 

I wish I could put into simple language the agony my soul feels for those who continue to experience the effects of choosing a life of sin. Actually, to call it "a life of sin" is incorrect. Sin is actually a slow death, not a life at all.

Having ministered full-time for 25-plus years now, there are times I am not sure how my heart can keep on bearing the weariness of watching others allow satan to destroy their lives with deception, nevertheless, because I love Jesus so passionately and especially because I am such a huge debtor to His undeserved love, forgiveness, and friendship to me, I somehow continue onward as His witness one-day-at-a-time praying and hoping to see those immediately blinded by brokenness ultimately saved and made whole.

The days of this week have been difficult, however, Hope is Alive and Hope has a Name -- JESUS! JESUS is really, as the hymn-writer penned: "All That Thrills My Soul!" Yet, He surely does. 

https://youtu.be/zqi4GXkyaDY

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis


No comments: