Sunday, August 11, 2019

Dearest Jesus:

Dearest Jesus:

Because of...

...Your unfathomable compassions,

...Your immeasurable kindnesses,

...Your countless mercies, 

...I want You to know, I am so forever grateful.

For every time...

...I failed to fully realize Your grace, neglected to say thank you for remembering me, and especially took Your Presence for granted...

...I am so very sorry. Please forgive me.

Please redeem...

...the time I have left on earth for Your eternal glory.

If I know my heart...

...I remain totally surrendered to Your divine desires. Even when and if I am confused by Your mysterious and marvelous ways, I pray the prayer You taught me: "Nevertheless, not my will, but Thine be done!" 

And please never ever take Your Holy Spirit from me, for my guarantee of Eternal Life rests in this indescribable inheritance. 

I exist to be Your sanctuary -- abide with me, reside in me, preside over me. Forever and today. 

Amen and Amen and Amen!

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: