Sunday, August 25, 2019

"Like a Bridge..." / Encore 

Last week I posted a cover of this song, "Like a Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Kobi Lee, a blind and autistic young man with a pure gift from God.

This morning as my wife, Kim and I, walked across a majestic bridge in Vancouver, BC, Canada (where we are celebrating our 39th Wedding Anniversary) it was if I could hear the song again in its original recording playing through my mind. So much so, that I kept singing it lowly as we walked. 

And listen to this: At times it even seemed like the Lord Himself was singing parts of the old classic song to me. I know. Jesus singing Simon and Garfunkel?! Weird. Nevertheless, wonderfully weird! At least to me! And it may seem weird but the Lord singing over His own is consistent with God’s Holy Word: 

 "For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs." ‭‭Zephaniah‬ ‭3:17‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Anyway... Here it is again. An encore of the song:

https://youtu.be/elWwI_DSp_E

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: