Monday, August 12, 2019

The Whipping Scene 

The motion picture released a few years back titled "The Passion of The Christ" has been very impactful on many people, including me. 

Often, whenever I might be sensing that I am forgetting all that Jesus endured for my salvation and sanctification, I watch this scene from that movie. It’s called "The Whipping Scene." 

He became sin Who knew no sin, so I could become His righteousness. Jesus became my whipping boy. I did the crime and He took the punishment.

What a debtor I am, indeed, to Jesus and to everyone else because of His Passion for me. 

Warning: This scene is not easy to watch. But every time I force myself to view it, I remember again: "O, how He loves me (and you)!" 

https://youtu.be/NUWuAK-qjKQ

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis  

No comments: