Sunday, January 16, 2011

Which Way? The Way!

(13) "You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose the easy way. (14) But the gateway to life is small, and the road is narrow, and only a few ever find it."
-- Words of Warning from Jesus in Matthew 7:13-14 (NLT)

(3) "And this is the way to have eternal life—to know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the One You sent to earth."
-- Words Jesus Prayed to the Father in John 17:3 (NLT)

"I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life. No one can come to the Father except through Me."
-- Jesus' Declaration in John 14:6 (NLT)

Knowing You, my Lord, is the Narrow but Sure Entrance to Life.
Grateful

4 comments:

KLW said...

Matthew 12:30
30 “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.


Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven for He Himself declared in John 14:6, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father except by Me
People do not like the doctrine of hell. It makes us nervous. We do not like to think about anyone suffering at all much less suffering for all of eternity. But the doctrine of hell is Biblical. It is the truth, and it must be proclaimed because it is part of the message Jesus gave us.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Indeed, brother. My dad told me "when you preach about hell, preach with a tear in your eye because you are broken that people are going there.

James Spruill said...

Thanks Kerry for preaching Jesus.
One Way, one Hope, Jesus. jfs

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

JESUS! What a lovely name. The sweetest name I know for sure.