Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blessed Be My Rock!

The Psalmist continues in Psalm 18:46 to bless His Lord:

The Lord lives... Blessed be my Rock... You rescued me... I praise You for it...

I worked many summers with my dad on his shrimp boat. In times of raging storms, he would find a place in the harbor to rescue our lives through the night. He did it by finding the rock bottom to set our anchor in. Many nights as the winds and rains threatened to take our lives, I rested in knowing that we would live because we were blessed to be anchored in the rock. As I would lay there rescued, my heart would praise my dad, the captain and the Rock of our Salvation, Jesus Christ.

Are you being blessed by the Rock?
No need to drag anchor in desperation!
The Lord will hold your life strong!
Grateful

3 comments:

lzajane said...

Yes,I am blessed :)

KLW said...

You are the rock of my salvation.
You are the strength of my life.
You are my hope and my inspiration.
Lord unto You will I cry.

Nitro Praise
Rock Of My Salvation

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

He is our Firm Foundation!