Monday, January 17, 2011

God's Perfect Promise

The promises of God recorded in His Word are so wonderful. I remember my Granny Margery quoting them to me day-after-day from her old King James Version of The Holy Bible. These past few days this one promise has continued to echo nonstop in my mind and keeps lifting my spirit with great expectations as I hope exclusively in Him:

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in Thee. -- Isaiah 26:3 (KJV)

He will keep in perfect peace all those who trust in Him, whose thoughts turn often to the Lord! -- Isaiah 26:3 (TLB)

Lord, You are unafraid of the word "perfect" and I am so glad! Because "perfect peace" is what You promise and what I need. In Jesus' Name, I claim Your "perfect" promise. Amen.

This song by Big Daddy Weave is Peace-full for me:
Click > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w70xy8sPEE4&ob=av2el

Every time I breathe, God, I Need You! You are my Perfect Peace!
Grateful

6 comments:

KLW said...

Peace, perfect peace, in this dark world of sin?
The blood of Jesus whispers peace within.
Peace, perfect peace, by thronging duties pressed?
To do the will of Jesus, this is rest.
Peace, perfect peace, with sorrows surging round?
On Jesus' bosom naught but calm is found.
Peace, perfect peace, with loved ones far away?
In Jesus' keeping we are safe, and they.
Peace, perfect peace, our future all unknown?
Jesus we know, and He is on the throne.
Peace, perfect peace, death shadowing us and ours?
Jesus has vanquished death and all its powers.
It is enough: earth's struggles soon shall cease,
And Jesus call us to heaven's perfect peace

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Yes, Lord, Your Perfect Peace... It is Enough! Amen.

pastor paul said...

I breathe His peace in and He refreshes my soul! Good words Bro!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

He is our breath, indeed. Our Eternal Breath!

James Spruill said...

"In Him we live and move and have our being" jfs

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Hallelujah!