Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Frustrate Hell

... I will build My church;
and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
-- Words of Jesus in Matthew 16:18 (KJV)

... I will build My church,
and all the powers of hell will not conquer it.
-- Words of Jesus in Matthew 16:18 (NLT)

Lord, expand Heaven's capacity,
and shrink hell... simultaneously.

Lord, build Your church,
and frustrate hell in the process. Amen.

You are our Bridegroom!
We are Your Bride, the Church,
and we await and anticipate Your *midnight arrival!

At *midnight they were roused by the shout,
"Look, the Bridegroom is coming! Come out and welcome Him!"
-- Matthew 25:6 (NLT)

Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

Upon this rock I'll build My kingdom
And on this rock forever and ever it shall stand
And all the powers of Hell itself
Shall never more prevail against it
For Satan's thrones are built on sinking sand
Upon this rock I'll build My kingdom
And on this rock forever and ever it shall stand
Upon this rock of revelation
I'll build a strong and mighty nation
And it shall stand the storms of time
Upon this rock.

Sandi Patti

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Indeed! Thanks for the comment brother.