Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vision from Brother Job (of all People)

Proverbs 29:18 (KJV) says : Where there is no vision, the people perish.

I've been reading lately from the Old Testament Book of Job and my heart is encouraged by what he could see with the eyes of his soul especially in the midst of his personal suffering that was too awful for words.

Yes, Job said this in Job 19, verses 25 and 27:

But as for me, I know my Redeemer lives and He will stand upon the earth at last... I will see Him for myself. Yes, I will see Him with my own eyes. I am overwhelmed at the thought.

Let's lift up our heads, my brother and sisters. Our Redeemer is Alive and Well! Yes, His Help is on the way. Our Deliverer is Coming! Are we overwhelmed at the thought?
Grateful

4 comments:

Tim Fox said...

AMEN! Our Redeemer Lives! He is able and wiling to care for and provide in ways unseen and unexpexted.

KLW said...

He lives
To take away my shame
And He lives
Forever I'll proclaim
That the payment for my sins
Was the precious life He gave
And now He's alive and
There's an empty
Grave!

Nicole C. Mullins
My Redeemer Lives

Martin LaBar said...

Yes. Job had vision. He prayed for his family, too. That indicates vision.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Amen again.