Friday, March 12, 2010

May I Pray Philemon 3-7 For You Today?

I pray the very words written in Philemon 3-7 (NLT), for all the saints, yes, for all of those who are God-owned and others-focused. May I pray this prayer for you, today?

(3) May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace. (4) I always thank God when I pray for you, (YOUR NAME HERE) (5) because I keep hearing of your trust in the Lord Jesus and your love for all of God’s people. (6) You are generous because of your faith. And I am praying that you will really put your generosity to work, for in so doing you will come to an understanding of all the good things we can do for Christ. (7) I myself have gained much joy and comfort from your love, my brother (SISTER), because your kindness has so often refreshed the hearts of God’s people. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise on 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

4 comments:

pastor paul said...

Thanks for the prayer!
BTW: I got your message...love ya!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Endure suffering today. Expect celebration tomorrow.

Martin LaBar said...

The great majority of recorded prayers in the NT are for other Christians.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Indeed, Martin. I often pray the Psalms as well. Blessings.