Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Present And Future Fervent Prayer

I have a present and future fervent prayer. From the depths of my being, I fervently plead: No more missed opportunities, Lord, I pray.

I am leaning on these New Testament words: The earnest prayer of a righteous man has great power and wonderful results. -- James 5:16 (NLT)

I don't want these Old Testament words becoming reality in my lifetime: The harvest is finished; the summer is over, and we are not saved. -- Jeremiah 8:20 (NLT)

God forbid! Yes, I fervently plead and repeat over-and-over: No more missed opportunities, Lord, I pray.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

6 comments:

pastor paul said...

I pray this with you Brother. Lord help us to be brave, bold, and a blessing toady.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I want to be aware of His perfect desires and supernaturally by His abiding presence obey them totally. I want to become His perfect will.

pastor paul said...

I find myself seeking Jesus more everyday. I can't seem to get close enough so I keep seeking. My heart and mind are constantly on Him. I want to know Him like never before. I need Him like never before. He is my life. He makes me what I could never make myself. I love Him so much. I want to be used His way. I never thought it would be this way with Jesus...it's amazing!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

One of The Greatest of God's Gifts? The Gift of Hunger for Him and His Presence and a Right Relationship with Him.

Martin LaBar said...

That's a great gift, all right.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Lord, keep my appetite eager for Eternal Life -- knowing You is Eternal Life. Amen.