Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Son And Daughter

Let us not neglect to pray for our sons and daughters and to also remind them that we are praying for them. This is a prayer-message that I recently sent to my own son and daughter:

Lord, bless My... son and daughter today. I can't believe how very much I love them and then to think You love them even more! WOW! Amen.

Please Love Jesus Passionately.... and... always,
PRAY to the Lord. TRUST in the Lord. WAIT on the Lord.
your daddy

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

4 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

God, help our daughters, at work, and at home.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I agree with your prayer, Martin.

Anonymous said...

As I was feeding my 3 month-old son at 4:30am the other morning I was thinking about how "LOVE" takes on a whole new meaning when you have a child. I had heard it so many times, yet the full meaning had not hit me until he was lying in my arms when he was born. The first thing I thought was "I would die for this child if I have to!" To know that Jesus did that for all of us is still hard to believe, but is it really? He just did it in a much larger sense than we will ever comprehend, but now I feel I'm closer to knowing that kind of "LOVE."

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Wonderful words. Multiplied thanks for sharing. ALL JOY!