Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pray Through

The old timers in my life used to often say, I need to pray through. My theology professor encouraged me with these words: Always pray until you're through. Yesterday, in my quiet time I sensed the Lord asking, Kerry, in your day-by-day existence, you can either worry through or pray through? Which will it be?

Lord, let my life be characterized by those three words from Your Word in 1 Thessalonians 5:17, "pray without ceasing." In Jesus' name, I want to be one who prays through, yes, one who always prays until I am through to You. Amen.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Indeed. Forgive me, Lord, when I worry through.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Lord, You know we are weak. Help us to know You are strong. Yes, Your strength is perfect when our strength is gone.