Thursday, March 4, 2010

The "Nudges"

Lord, today, I'm praying that I will learn to be more sensitive and responsive to the inward "nudges" of Your Holy Spirit than I was yesterday, and I pray that I will be even more sensitive and responsive tomorrow. And please Lord, help me to increase the fervency of my prayer life, so that I might enter into Your heartaches more with each passing moment. In Jesus name. Amen.

God forbid that I would in anyway increase the agony of Your heart recorded in Ezekiel 22:30 (NLT) -- I searched for someone to stand in the gap in the wall so I wouldn’t have to destroy the land, but I found no one.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

6 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

May you be sensitive to God's nudges today!

Aprille said...

Be still and listen...be bold and obey...

pastor paul said...

Feeling the internal hand of His Holy Spirit on my heart! Listen, respond, move!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Thanks for agreeing with me in prayer.

Unknown said...

AMEN...let it be...for me too.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I want to know His unhindered will in my life.