Saturday, April 18, 2020

16 Power Words 

This raw film clip from the 1977 movie, "Jesus of Nazareth" is taken from the scene where Jesus sets Pilate straight concerning the truth about Who has Power over His life. (I keep these 16 Power Words hid away in my own heart in case the enemy of my soul tries to harass me about Who has true authority over my life.)

Here are the 16 Power Words Jesus spoke to the Roman Governor: "You would have no Power over me if it were not given to you from Above." John 19:11 NIV

Hear and see Jesus speak these words now:

https://youtu.be/qLMYe0cLlpk

HERE! Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

2 comments:

Margaret said...

The peace of knowing the living Christ blows me away over and over again! That He would die for a sinner such as i!

1Car Guy said...

Jesus has the power, amen!