Monday, April 13, 2020

My Easter 2020 Afterglow Prayer

Dearest Lord, it’s one day beyond the day we celebrated Your Glorious Resurrection and as i awoke this morning, i was almost immediately praying. 

i am so very grateful for all You accomplished for my never-dying soul through Your long week of deep passion, distributed pardon, and dynamic power.

Lord, make me fully faith-filled and forever faith-focused that i might live more aware of Your Presence, knowing undeniably that You are always here with me, even within me, wherever i happen to be in time. 

i pray that You will keep on creating within me Your beautiful mind and as a result i will possess a Resurrection mindset so that every day is like Easter Sunday in my thinking. 

My Jesus, Your Name is everything when it comes to the spiritual success of my prayers. Continue to make my lifestyle one of sweet surrender to Your desires -- day in and day out. 

Finally, nevertheless, i sincerely say and i fervently pray, "Deo Volente. Indeed, i want to be one in The Spirit with whatever You want for Yourself, in and through me."

So be it. Get for Yourself, King of my heart, everlasting glory from my life’s story. After all, Jesus, You are my LIFE!

Amen. Amen and Amen. 

HERE! Presence Matters Most l!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

2 comments:

Chris Baker said...

Thanks PK for that awesome prayer! I also pray it for myself and am confident the Lord will bring it to fruition!! Amen brother :)

Margaret said...

That was felt to the core of my being. May everyday glow with the aftermath of Easter.