Friday, April 3, 2020

He Keeps Me Singing (COVID-19 Song of Comfort) 

Early this morning as I walked my hound dog, Lucy, to "our little Gethsemane woods" to talk with the Lord, seeming "out of nowhere" an old hymn came off my lips. Instantly, it was as if I was a young boy again standing amongst the congregation on a glorious Sunday morning of worship inside the original Free Grace Church chapel alongside the Old Ferry Dock Road on my native Harkers Island. 

As I sang, I wept tears knowing I am in right relationship -- especially during these COVID-19 days -- with the Wonderful One the beautiful song is all about. Yes, JESUS HIMSELF! 

Indeed, He alone keeps me singing as I go. Call on Him, today. He will makes things right between you and Himself and give to you His comforting Spirit of Truth to be the HOPE-filled Soundtrack of your life, too. It’s all true! 

Here’s a beautiful rendition of the old hymn:

https://youtu.be/a4EzDxv1UB8

HERE! Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY 

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: