Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Preaching Good News: “Ask. Seek. Knock!”

I only exist that Christ might manifest Himself through me. One way this happens practically is by preaching good news. 

Last evening I started a three-night revival season at Williamsport PA. Church of the Nazarene. Pastor Lou Gatti introduced me and said: “Pastor Kerry and Kim Willis come to this area from the Four Winds.” Wow! What an introduction!

My text for Tuesday night’s message was Luke 11:9-10. You will find it below along with some photos I’ve taken in the short time I’ve been here. 

My Tuesday evening sermon text above 


The Four Winds at rest 


The Four Winds 💨 💨 💨 💨 


Our new friend, Ricky Murphy, drove an hour to surprise us by attending the service


Pink roses, a yellow rose, and a faded rose from days gone by 


Apple season


Pastor Gatti in disguise 


Little pumpkins 


Kim made three candy bags for each kid present in revival tonight, Halloween



Lucy dresses as a lady bug


One of many lady bugs that have landed on the Four Winds 🐞 

Presence Matters Most!
That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love. 

Pastor Kerry Willis 










No comments: