Saturday, October 27, 2018

Saturday Selections

Today on my blog, I thought I would just make some Saturday selections for you to enjoy. Below you will find images and scriptures that I have been dwelling on the past few days and especially today, Saturday. I pray your day will be amazingly graced!


A photo memory someone sent me as I taught on the Mount to Beatitudes from our Lord’s Sermon on the Mount a few weeks ago now


A photo memory sent to me by a baptismal candidate, Alesia, in the Jordan River from a few weeks ago


Beautiful light and stainglass in the sanctuary of Pennington, New Jersey, Church of the Nazarene


During our quick run to Virginia, Delilah, the farmer’s dog, guarding the Four Winds


Above all... 


Front porch decor


I was inspired to set up my new “Made in Bethlehem” Olive wood nativity


Take 2: The handcarved detail unbelievably beautiful 


Already anticipating Advent on the Philadelphia district


Breakfast with a friend


Magnificent maple tree


Azalea blooms in autumn?

Scripture received from a pastor who prays 

Presence Matters Most!
That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love. 

Pastor Kerry Willis 











No comments: