Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Tuesday Morning — My Deep Desire

As a rule, it seems that my favorite week day tends to be Tuesday. There are a few reasons. First of all, for the Hebrew, Tuesday is the double-blessing day. Because on the third day of Creation, God said/saw “It was good” not once, but twice. So, it’s kind of like double-coupon day in Heaven, I suppose. Secondly, when I was a local pastor, I designated, yes, I sanctified, Tuesdays, to be my quiet, personal days with my Lord. 

Anyway, it’s Tuesday morning as I write this post. Last night I preached the final message of a four-service revival at West Chester, Pennsylvania Church of the Nazarene. For the final message, I preached on “LOVE.” It was a very special evening as the atmosphere was so holy, holy, holy. Three precious souls responded and then the congregation gathered around Kim and me as the local pastor anointed us and prayed over us. It was very special and truly appreciated. We are humbled and grateful.

This morning, Tuesday, when I awoke early. I sensed some physical aches and pains, even some mental weariness, nevertheless, I also sensed that I’m undeniably doubly-blessed to be breathing on yet another Tuesday. I am Alive in Christ and Alive for Father God’s desires. 

We will pull the Four Winds RV off the church lot around noon and head to our next destination. We will miss the local people we have met here at West Chester, however, it’s sweet to know we are not going far and with God’s mercy we will come time and time again. 

In my quiet time this morning, I posted a deep desire of mine on my Instagram account. It is quite simple but also very profound in my mind. I hope it also is your deep desire on Tuesdays and on your everydays. Read it now:



Presence Matters Most!
That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: