Monday, July 23, 2018

Ministry Along The Shore

Our ministry the past few days has been along the Shore of Southern New Jersey and God has been so very present and faithful. There’s a new day dawning for the Philadelphia District Church of the Nazarene and we are humbled to be able to experience it. 

Last evening I preached at the Erma Holiness Campmeeting. My message was mostly from Acts as I rang the bell as loud and long as I knew how to. Yes, I rang the bell calling for churches to be one in The Spirit, one in The Lord, that waiting lost souls might be reached. 

Here are some images of these past days and nights...


It’s all true. 


Awaiting the Master’s Touch. 


Before the service in the Tabernacle. 


Preaching in the Tabernacle. 


Unity is God’s plan to save souls. 


The fisherman’s family memorial, Cape May. 


Crabs for lunch with my old friend, Mike Sparks. 


Unanimous Unity.


A happy ending.

https://youtu.be/DXDGE_lRI0E (A New Day Dawning)

Presence Matters Most!
That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: