Monday, July 2, 2018

Light Matters

Being light matters in this world of darkness. Whenever I see light it reminds me to be light.

Here are a few images from our weekend journey from Philadelphia to New Jersey and even this morning along the Delaware River where the East Point Lighthouse serves as a day-marker and a night-guardian to mariners in distress or needing direction. Yes. Light matters. 


Preached at Seashore, “God’s love, our bridge to freedom.”


My childhood friend, Mike, helped with my conclusion. 


I will preach here July 22, pm Campmeeting... Lord willing.


Erma Holiness Campmeeting Tabernacle.


Home.


Inspirational for an island boy.


Seaside Lillies.


East Point 💡🏠


Guardian.

Presence Matters Most!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

2 comments:

Chris Furry said...

Hey Pastor Kerry,
I am so excited for you and Kim during this new chapter in your lives. I have been following your blog and twitter accounts for some time and am thoroughly blessed through the inspirational insights that you share. Your walk with the Lord has been such an inspiration to me all the way back to my teenage years when you taught a Sunday School class at the corner of Ohio and Roosevelt Streets in Harrisonburg. I pray that the Lord will protect you both and give you peace as only He can provide. I look forward to spending eternity together with our Savior! I love you both.
Chris Furry

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Love you Chris. You were on my mind today. Bless you brother.