Saturday, July 28, 2018

A Driving Day — Spying the Land

Today, Saturday, Kim and Lucy rode in the Four Winds RV with me as usual, but in my mind it was a sacred driving day to begin to spy out the land of our Philadelphia District to see and to seek geographic locations where we do not yet have a Church of the Nazarene presence. I find myself this evening praying The Prayer of Jabez.

Here are some images I snapped along the route...


A mourning Dove reminded me that The Holy Spirit is present. 


Autumn colors on a summer day. 


Bicycle florist art


Abandoned building of yesteryear, yet no access today


A bird has made its nest in the Shady Maple Smorgasbord sign. 


Antique Dutch art, a 3-D wonder 


Enlarge my territory for Your glory, Lord. 


Last evening, raindrops on flower petals 


Last evening after sunset, Pennsylvania 


A collage from White Horse Mill Antiques 


An old sheep reminds me of some church folk I’ve know, still know. 😬


Shady spot for our Four Winds RV this evening


God’s Word is powerful and trustworthy. 

Presence Matters Most!
That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for allowing me to take today's
ride with you, Kim, and Lucy. Beautiful photos!
Betty GM

Anonymous said...

Baaaah!
Jud and Ellen

Anonymous said...

Simple trust in the Master results in blessings. You are proof.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Love all of ya all. pk