Sunday, July 22, 2018

The Smile of God’s Favor

Nothing can be more wonderful or more humbling than when our lives find the smile of God’s favor. I have come to believe that when we resign from our own preferences for the desires of God’s heart, His undeniable favor finds us right at that sacred place of sweet surrender.

Of late, my prayer life seems to be deepening, changing, even finding a greater foundation. I can only attribute this reality to the fact that I have once again willingly laid down my own present and future wants and in so doing, I have discovered a new confidence that my life has truly been lost in His Life all over again. Perhaps it is akin to Charles Wesley’s words: I am “lost in wonder, love and praise.”

Once you realize you are living the agenda set for your life by The Almighty, when you pray, you pray for what He has already approved of. It’s an amazing journey and I hope I have explained it well enough to add wonder to your own sanctified imagination. 


Cape May, NJ, Lighthouse 

Presence Matters Most!
That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: