Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Your Approval Be Mine For All Time!

This morning I have been saturating in our Lord's Message on the Mountain (Matthew 5,6,7). This verse really speaks deeply and mysteriously to my eternal soul:

Matthew 5:20 (GWT) "I can guarantee that unless you live a life that has God’s approval and do it more faithfully than the experts in Moses’ Teachings and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

So, I pray earnestly: "Dearest Lord, the kingdom of heaven is surely my heart's desire, because that's where You, my King, will be for forevermore. Let Your Spirit of Truth reside, abide, and preside within me now and always -- making me fully faithful -- that Your approval will be mine for all time. In Jesus' Name. Amen."

Holiness Unto The LORD!
Grateful

No comments: