Saturday, July 13, 2013

As Long As I Have You (GOD)...

A friend recently sent me this passage from the powerful Word of God:

Psalm 73:21-28 (GWT) When my heart was filled with bitterness and my mind was seized with envy, I was stupid, and I did not understand. I was like a dumb animal in your presence. Yet, I am always with you.You hold on to my right hand. With your advice you guide me, and in the end you will take me to glory. As long as I have you, I don’t need anyone else in heaven or on earth. My body and mind may waste away, but God remains the foundation of my life and my inheritance forever. Without a doubt, those who are far from you will die.You destroy all who are unfaithful to you. Being united with God is my highest good. I have made the Almighty Lord my refuge so that I may report everything that he has done. 

Amen.

P E A C E. J E S U S.

Grateful

No comments: