Monday, July 8, 2013

Mourning...

Mourning leads to being comforted and to healing.

Isaiah 57:15-19 (GWT) The High and Lofty One lives forever, and his name is holy.This is what he says: I live in a high and holy place. But I am with those who are crushed and humble. I will renew the spirit of those who are humble and the courage of those who are crushed. I will not accuse you forever.I will not be angry with you forever. Otherwise, the spirits, the lives of those I’ve made, would grow faint in my presence. I was angry because of their sinful greed, so I punished them, hid from them, and remained angry. But they continued to be sinful. I’ve seen their sinful ways, but I’ll heal them. I’ll guide them and give them rest. I’ll comfort them and their mourners. I’ll create praise on their lips: “Perfect peace to those both far and near.” "I’ll heal them,” says the Lord.

Grateful

No comments: