Monday, July 15, 2013

We Pray For His PRESENCE!

I am so blessed by all of you, my dear brothers and sisters who are praying for me as I preach "The Presence of The Living God" here at Campmeeting in Table Rock, S.C.

Those of you who are specifically praying for my physical touch, please know God is at work within me. In the same way He is surely at work spiritually. I sense the hunger of the precious people here for renewed right relationships with The Lord. It is a beautiful thing to behold.

As you pray, please do not underestimate how you are undeniably partnering with me in our Father's eternal business. Please know I am also praying with/for you.

Last evening I had seven handwritten pages of fresh insight from God's Word to share with the congregation. The Lord took over and about 45 minutes later seekers were kneeling at the altar. Somewhere along the way, I guess I got lost in wonder, love, and praise. 

When I went to gather my preaching pages from the pulpit, I realized that I had only shared one full page of the message notes. I laughed.

All is well that ends well. I am locked in on one word for the duration. Say the word -- "P R E S E N C E!"

Keep those prayers lifted, partners.

Grateful

Note: This morning's service was glorious, too. I spoke on"The Ministry of Presence".



2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks for this morning's seminar!

What was the name of the mentor your mentioned, who visited the boy who was supposedly demon possessed? James something.

Thanks.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Spruill