Wednesday, May 12, 2010

...To Heal the Brokenhearted...

These wonderful words are on my heart today, yes these wonderful words echoed from Isaiah 61:1-2 by Jesus as He stood in the synagogue in His hometown of Nazareth:

Luke 4:18-19 (NKJV)
(18) "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me,
Because He has anointed Me
To preach the gospel to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set at liberty those who are oppressed;
(19) To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord."


Isaiah 61:1-3 (NKJV)
(1) "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me,
Because the Lord has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
(2) To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn,
(3) To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified."

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Come on Kerry, you know a prophet isn't welcomed in his hometown. ;)

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Yep. I bet they missed Him when He was gone, heh? :-)

Unknown said...

LOL. Yeah right, weren't they part of the ones who yelled CRUCIFY Him! And then afterward they beat their chest and left. Or am I mistaken?

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Lk. 23:48 says that what the people around the Cross did right after Jesus died and the Centurion testified -- "And the whole crowd who came together to that sight, seeing what had been done, beat their breasts and returned."

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Jesus, You Are Welcome Always in my life.

Katherine Curtis said...

I am Mrs Kate Curtis, I want to share a testimony of my life to everyone. I was married to my husband Clifford Curtis, I love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. When he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Mary?, he told me that he is no longer interested in our marriage anymore. I was so confused and seeking help, I didn't know what to do until I met my friend Augustina and told her about my problem. She told me not to worry about it because she had a similar problem before and introduced me to a man called Dr James who cast a spell on her ex and brought him back to her after 1days. Augustina asked me to contact Dr James. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he asked me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by two days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After two day my husband called and told me he was coming back to seek out things with me, I was surprised when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr James to restore your marriage back, resolve your divorce, win your court case, get out of jail, he is an honest man. His contact Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com He is the best spell caster who can help you within 2 days. Or call/whatsapp him on +2348152855846