Sunday, May 23, 2010

You Will Be My Witnesses

These words of promise concerning the coming of New Testament Pentecost were spoken by Jesus and recorded in Acts 1:8 (NIV) -- But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be My witnesses...

Praise God! New Testament Pentecost happened and is still happening. Why? That The Holy Spirit might enter and indwell believers. Why? That He could live the life of Christ through his saints -- yes, that the world might know God personally one-soul-at-a-time.

Christ in you, the hope of glory. Colossians 1:27b (NIV)

Lord, I don't just want to talk about You. I want to be Your Holy Spirit-filled witness. Amen.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks for reminding us of Pentecost.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Pentecost, the Day Our Inheritance Was Given -- The Holy Spirit of Truth to reign within us.