Saturday, May 22, 2010

We Can't Even Imagine

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined
what God has prepared for those who love Him."

-- 1 Corinthians 2:9 (NLT)

My Loving Lord, Your Word is my mind's inspiration for the present, flooding my soul with anticipation for the future. Yes, even now, Heaven comes down and glory fills my soul. I can't even begin to imagine Your wonderful works underway for those who love You, so I quite simply but very sincerely give thanks in Your matchless name, my Jesus. Amen.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A recent tag line said
"More thanks than I can give"
Exactly... Overwhelmed with gratefulness.

pastor paul said...

I have to pinch myself! God is so amazingly great

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

He keeps getting Gooder and Gooder.