Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Passion Play 2010: Oberammergau, Germany

In the coming days I will visit Germany's Passion Play in the Bavarian Alps with 40 other Jesus journeyers. Yes, the village of Oberrammergau will be our first stop on this, our 2010 Holy Land pilgrimage -- On the Road to Jerusalem With Passion. This will be my second visit to the Passion Play, having made my first visit in 2000, and this will be my eighth sacred pilgrimage to the Land of our Lord. These two links below are worth your time -- behind the scenes looks at The Passion Play and a brief history account of the amazing event in the Alps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwTSqBAOoTw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=867gl7OdEAY&feature=channel

Thanks for your prayers for our safe passage to Germany and Israel and back home again. This morning I received this blessing from a dear friend: Hope you have a wonderful and joyful trip. I pray for safety and great encounters.

In the words of the Wise Men in Matthew 2:2 (MSG), We are on pilgrimage to worship Him.

GODSPEED!

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.

2 comments:

pastor paul said...

One day you and I will go together. Come back refreshed in the Spirit! pp

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Pray that we will have Godspeed.