Thursday, May 13, 2010

You Are God's Field

1 Corinthians 3:9 says, You are God's field.

Oh, my Lord God, I am humbled that you would choose to plow and harrow in the soil of my life to bring about plentiful produce, yes a holy harvest for Your glory. Help me, Lord, to remember that the Farmer is never closer to His field than when He is plowing it. Yes, in those painful seasons of life when I am tempted to believe You have abandoned me, cause me to think again and to realize that Your beautiful, nail-scared feet are actually walking in -- yes one with -- the soil of my life. Lord God, I am Your field. You are my Farmer. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

2 comments:

James Spruill said...

I am my Father's garden. jfs

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Indeed. Pass the grapes.