Monday, May 24, 2010

"The Repenters"

I've been told that in Romania, true Christians are called "The Repenters" by non-Christians. Yes, the name is given to them because it is obvious to all that they have truly turned from sin, yes having really repented, they have turned exclusively to Him.

Lord, I want to be a true Christian. Yes, more than one who just casually wears Your name, I want to be known as a repenter, yes as one whose life certainly shouts Your fame. Amen.

I tell you again that unless you repent, you will also perish.
-- Jesus' Words in Luke 13:5 (NLT)

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

That's an interesting name.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Repenters are those who have turned from sin and have turned to Him.