Monday, March 30, 2020

God Will Make a Way

In the early 2000’s, our local church hosted a concert series on Sunday evenings called "Live in the Shenandoah Valley." One artist who came more than once was Janet Paschal. Janet had battled with cancer as a young lady and knew “a wall of circumstances” looked like. 

One song Janet sang titled "God Will Make a Way" must’ve been the signature song of her soul. I’ve never heard it that good tears didn’t come to my eyes and great tenderness didn’t come to my heart. 

This morning in a text, my brother Billy Joe, reminded me of the title. Let’s experience some good tears and great tenderness together. 

Click the link as Janet sings the awesome song on an awesome sea, the Sea of Galilee. 

https://youtu.be/VAz7K72a8ks

HERE! Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis

No comments: