Thursday, March 5, 2020

A Salesman’s Thoughts on Soul-Winning

A friend of mine named Dave had been a great salesman. He recently sent me these inspiring thoughts on soul-winning from his perspective:

"I was just reading the intro chapter of your book "Showing Up". I thought about how I used to suggest to my real estate sales staff to: "Win or break even." in trying to close a sale. I told them: If you ask and they say no you break even. That’s what you had before you asked. If they say yes, you win. If you don’t ask you lose, because they may have said yes. That could be true in inviting non-believers to come to Christ. I’m so unworthy but wanted to share."

Awesomeness, Dave. “...he who wins souls is wise.” Proverbs 11:30

HERE! Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis

No comments: