Wednesday, March 18, 2020

A 16-Year-Old’s Bible Prophecy or Just A Coincidence?

I awoke early this morning with a heavy burden about the approaching Coronavirus possibilities in our country. After watching it’s deadly wake across China, Korea, Europe, and especially Italy these past few days has my heart humbled in prayer before our Lord.

Then, in the first email I received today, a dear friend of mine, a precious grandfather from North Carolina, sent me this sobering scripture and strong message that his 16-year-old granddaughter texted him last evening:

The Scripture: 2 Chronicles 7:13-14 NIV (13) "When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, (14) if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Her Message: "First this year there were the fires in Australia with no rain to put them out. Then, there were the locusts outbreak in Africa, and now the COVID-19 outbreak all over the world. I don’t think this is a coincidence."

Could this be Bible Prophecy from a 16-year-old? At the very least, I think she’s onto something we all need to strongly consider. I think it is pure spiritual brilliance how she connected the old passage from God’s Word to our current context in the world.

Will we pray and obey what 2 Chronicles 7:14 has to say, today and day-by-day?

This song will help us to begin praying now:

https://youtu.be/_LWv9g2yIy0

And here is one more song if you need it. It’s my dear friend Brian Arner singing "Almost Morning":

https://youtu.be/Rwp2-5es9ds

HERE! Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: