Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Prayer Retreat Session #1

Tonight, session #1 of our Four Winds Pastors’ and Spouses’ Prayer Retreat commenced in rural Pennsylvania for the Philadelphia District Church of the Nazarene. It was a tender and sacred evening. 

God used this passage to speak to my own heart as Pastor Mark Justice led to pray the scriptures:

"The instructions of the Lord are perfect, reviving the soul. The decrees of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. The commandments of the Lord are right, bringing joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are clear, giving insight for living." ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭19:7-8‬ ‭NLT‬‬

At the benediction, I found myself fervently praying, "Jesus, I want to see you!" Suddenly, I remembered this YouTube.

https://youtu.be/NjYeUN2zWqI

Lord, truly we want to see You! Amen. 

HERE! Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis



No comments: