Saturday, January 4, 2020

My 2020 Prayer for the Philadelphia District Church of the Nazarene and Beyond 

Friends, this old song by Petra, "Show Your Power," is my new prayer for 2020. I pray it especially for the local churches that make up the Philadelphia District Church of the Nazarene -- that each pastor and every congregation will passionately plead these life-giving lyrics before our Lord Almighty until He has shown us His power in a brand new way and has given us the lost as our eternal inheritance. 

Please pray fervently with me! Please!

https://youtu.be/hLPRNfQfNYM

HERE! Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis, district servant 

1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hell Pastor Kerry Willis. I am also a Pastor from church of the Nazarene in Mumbai, India. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs in this great city of Mumbai. While being Pastor I gave leadership to the District of Western Maharashtra, India for 23yrs and also remained Executive Director of Reynolds Memorial Hospital for five years. while serving as a PASTOR I also remained Assistnt Field Strategy Coordinator of North India field for five years and now giving time as a field facilitator. I have been District Superintendent for Delhi District for three years. What a privilege to know you as a PASTOR of the Church of the Nazarene. I have been to States for our General Assemblies since 1989 and have preached in sereral churches in the UNITED States. I am so encouraged to know your prayer for 2020 is "Show Me Your Power". I would love to visit you God willing in April 2020. I am coming for my nephew's Ordination. He is a Minister working amongst University students from Asia in Dallas District. Would be so happy to stop by your place while I am there. Looking forward to hear from you. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.