Thursday, October 24, 2019

1:30 A.M. Blog Post & A Prayer for You

So, it’s 1:30 A.M. and for whatever reason I thought it would be a good time to post my blog. I drove the Four Winds RV from Galilee, Rhode Island to Cape May, New Jersey, today. Kim and Lucy were riding with me as usual. So, why am I not in bed? Because I had to stop an hour out and have a cup of coffee to stay awake for the remainder of the ride home and now I’m kind of keyed-up. Caffeine, I suppose?

Anyway, thanks for reading my almost-daily blog. Your dedicated support really touches me deeply. I often think, my blog will still be around when I’m gone from this life. I hope it outlasts me and I pray it helps people even then, however, for those reading it in my lifetime -- as I am actually living what I am writing -- I pray immediately it will somehow especially effect and encourage your daily life on earth now and somehow serve to enhance your life into eternity as well.

My blog is sort of like a record of my own spiritual journal. I try to be vulnerable and transparent and inspirational. But really, I’m just sharing whatever’s on the front burner of my faith at the time. So, I guess my posts are at times like reading a page or paragraph in my personal diary and at other times are more like studying a daily devotional that hopefully deepens your desire to live more and more in love with Jesus.

I would truly like to pray for you right now: 

Lord, bless with the beauty of Your holiness the one who is reading my blog right now. Jesus, You alone know their deepest needs and surely no one ever cared for their soul like You. No one ever!

Lord, I ask that You will meet every need of each one reading my blog, today, whether it’s their first visit to my blog pages or they have been parked here reading along with me for years. Give each of them Your embrace of grace. 

You know how humbled I am to speak for You, my God. May it be said by every reader of this simple blog that You, Lord, spoke profoundly to their hearts as a result of my commitment to keep it current.

Now Jesus, we know full well that without You we have no way forward; we have no truth to hold us anchored in the storms we face; and we really have no life, only death as our forever companion.

Nevertheless, because of You, Lord, we have forever faith, happening hope, even lasting love -- especially lasting love. We give thanks that we can say we love You, Jesus, because we really believe You first loved us. Amen. 

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 


No comments: