Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Pray for Awakening and Harvest 

In my public ministry, I have been so blessed to have had and still have wonderful Jesus-believers alongside me. One that I have alongside me these days as a partner in ministry is Kevin Griffin. 

After one of our district leaders’ gatherings Monday, Kevin and I were both very encouraged with what the Lord is undeniably doing within us and among us. Later in the afternoon I sent this prayer reminder to him. Pray specifically and fervently with us please along these lines.

"We need to be extra prayerful these days as the Lord is allowing a fresh wind and fresh fire among us. The enemy will try to sabotage what the Holy Spirit wants to accomplish but we know our team wins. Through us Jesus will implement the victory that He is has already won. I am pleading the blood of Jesus over the Philadelphia District from the Susquehanna River to the Atlantic Ocean. May the Lord give us an awakening and a harvest like we have never imagined. In the name of Jesus. Amen!"

Words from James 5:16 — “fervent prayer is powerful...”

Presence Matters Most!

That is: Presence. Unity. Souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis



No comments: