Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Gethsemane Gathering Prayer Lab

This is one of multiple orders of service I have written to lead prayer labs called Gethsemane Gatherings. Let us pray. 

GETHSEMANE GATHERING -- NAMES OF JESUS

(One Hour-Plus of Worship-filled Prayer -- Kerry Willis)

SONG 1: SONG OF INTRO: "In Your Presence" Paul Wilbur Arrangement or "Be Thou My Vision" Ginny Owens or "When You Walk into the Room" Bryan & Katie Torwalt

1. SAVIOR -- Luke 19:10 -- Indeed, The Son of Man has come to seek and to save people who are lost.

Silent Prayer for Lost Souls 

2. FRIEND -- John 15:15b -- ... I've called you friends, because I've made known to you everything I've heard from my Father.

SONG 2: WHAT A FRIEND, Kathryn Scott

3. SHEPHERD -- John 10:11 -- I am the Good Shepherd, the Good Shepherd gives His life for the sheep. 

4. HELPER/COUNSELOR -- 1 John 2:1 -- My dear children, I'm writing this to you so you will not sin. Yet if anyone does sin, we have Jesus Christ, Who has God's full approval. He speaks on our behalf when we come into the presence of the Father. (We come to Jesus for pardon, He represents us as our counselor, advocate, defense attorney, yes, our Helper before the Judge, God The Father.)

SONG 3: "GIVE ME FAITH" Elevation or "LORD I NEED YOU" Matt Mayer 

5. EMMANUEL -- John 14:18 -- I will not leave you all alone. I will come back to you. Matthew 28:29b -- And remember that I am always with you, until the end of time. (God with us and within us.) 

6. LORD -- Romans 10:13 -- So then, whoever calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved. 

SONG 4: "MARANATHA" Reyer Version 

7. COMFORTER -- 2 Thess. 2:16 -- God our Father loved us and by His kindness gave us everlasting encouragement and good hope. Together with our Lord Jesus Christ...

COMMUNION SET-UP HERE

8. SUSTAINER -- John 6:35 -- Jesus told them. " I am the Bread of Life. Whoever comes to me will never become hungry, and whoever believes in me will never become thirsty."

SONG 5: SONG FOR COMMUNION HERE: "Remembrance" Matt Mayer or "JESUS IN OUR TIME" Bob Bennett

ANOINTING SERVICE SET-UP HERE

9. HEALER -- Malachi 4:2a -- The Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in His wings... Isaiah 61:1 -- The Spirit of the Almighty God is with me, because The Lord has anointed me to deliver Good News to humble people. He had sent me to heal those who are broken- hearted, to announce that captives will be set free, and prisoners will be released.

SONG 6: SONG OF HEALING HERE AS WE ANOINT: "YOU ARE THE GOD WHO HEALETH ME" Don Moen / "TWO OR MORE" Bob Bennett or "LORD OF THE PAST" Bob Bennett

10. KING -- Revelation 17:14 -- They will go to war against The Lamb. The Lamb will conquer them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings...

SONG 7: VICTORIOUS SONG OF CONCLUSION: "WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS" Rend Collective or "MARANATHA" Reyer 

Presence Matters Most!

That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis

1 comment:

evangelica02 said...

Hi, I was at the M19 session where you taught. Is there an outline or notes of your teaching? If there is can you please email me? Thanks, Blessings