Saturday, February 23, 2019

Find Us Faithful 

About 24 years ago our local church adopted a theme song. The song’s message is this: "may all who come behind us find us faithful."

All these years later, I find myself still praying that prayer. Yesterday, I asked my mom to pray that we as the Philadelphia District Church of the Nazarene would reach lost souls. I told her: "If we do not do this, I will have wasted my time here." 

Mom said that she was praying specifically for my request and then she added these words: " You, can only be faithful, Kerry."

Find us faithful, Lord Jesus. You deserve souls. Help our lives to be the light that points those in sin’s darkness to You as Savior.

Here is the link to the song I referenced:

https://youtu.be/eERKnxzNzwg

Presence Matters Most!

That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis

No comments: