Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Whisper in the Wind

4“Teach me, O Lord, about the end of my life. Teach me about the number of days I have left so that I may know how temporary my life is. 5Indeed, You have made the length of my days only a few inches. My life span is nothing compared to Yours. Certainly, everyone alive is like a whisper in the wind. Selah. 6Each person who walks around is like a shadow. They are busy for no reason. They accumulate riches without knowing who will get them.”
-- Psalm 39:4-6 (GWT)

Lord, we thank you for the gift of Eternal Life because surely our earthly existence is merely here today and gone tomorrow. In Jesus' name. Amen.

 
Let us inhale and exhale the presence of our Eternal God,
Grateful

2 comments:

Mark said...

I do want to learn to value my days more. I pray that God will not let me waste a single day.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I want to spend the rest of my days keeping my eyes off the score board and fastened on the face of THE COACH -- JESUS!