Friday, March 2, 2012

In The Beauty Of Your Holiness

Seemingly all day yesterday this spiritual song written by Gary Sadler was playing on my mind bringing assurance to my own soul and passing through my lips as an offering of adoration to my Dear Lord:

Lord, I thirst for You
I long to be in Your presence
My soul will wait on You
Father, draw me nearer,
Draw me nearer
To the beauty of Your holiness

I will wait for You, Almighty God
In the beauty of Your holiness
I will worship You, Almighty God
In the beauty of Your holiness

Click here: Lord I Thirst for You/The Beauty of Your Holiness

Holiness Unto The LORD!
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

Honor the LORD for the glory of his name. Worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness

Psalm 29:2

Worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness; tremble before him, all the earth

Psalm 96:9

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

That's my message text this Sunday. Thanks for the confirmation. WOW!