Saturday, March 3, 2012

God Is In Tune With His Own!

It was early morning. I was sitting at home in my favorite Scripture-saturation-chair. I was desperately pleading with the Lord to help me organize His Holy Thoughts on "The Beauty of Holiness" in my human mind for the approaching Sunday morning message.

Within a few minutes I received this message from a devoted church member: Hello Pastor Kerry. Thinking about you and asking God to touch and renew you in a special way today! Amen.

I replied: I just asked of God basically what you just prayed. I am humbled by His faithfulness and yours. May He bless you for blessing me.

This response came back: Praise God for always letting us know He is with us. I'm humbled He used me to let you know.

I replied again: God is in tune with His own.

This God-ordained, early morning, communication exchange reminded me of these heart-warming words of comfort recorded in 2 Timothy 2:19 (GWT): The Lord knows those who belong to Him!

Click here: His Eye is on the Sparrow - YouTube

He is Ours and We are His!
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

He counts the stars one and all
He knows how much sand is on the shores
He sees every sparrow that falls
He made the mountains and the seas
He's in control of everything
Of all creatures great and small
Chorus
And He knows my name
Every step that I take
Every move that I make
Every tear that I cry
He knows my name
When I'm overwhelmed by the pain
And can't see the light of day
I know I'll be just fine
'Cause He knows my name

Annie And Kelly McRae He Knows My Name Lyrics

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

How comforting. He knows me and He loves me.