Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Power of THE ONE is Moving!

In October of 2011, I was invited to lead prayer at a gathering for church leaders in Europe. What a humbling, yet holy experience for me. Leaders were there from many countries from both Europe, Asia, and beyond. While in one of the worship services a leader from India gave this testimony about the move of God in his homeland:
The power of THE ONE is moving HIS CHURCH with might.

At the gathering I also made a new friend who has become very dear. His name is Pastor Ajay and he too is from India. We share e-mails often and pray for one another. This is the pray I prayed for him last night. Receive it as encouragement because i also pray it over the readers of my blog:

Brother Ajay, you are being prayed for tonight. Yes, I am praying now Psalm 91:9-11 over you and your beloved ones and your local church family, too: (9) You, O Lord, are my refuge! You have made the Most High your home. (10) No harm will come to you. No sickness will come near your house. (11) He will put His angels in charge of you to protect you in all your ways.
-- Psalm 91:9-11 (GWT)

In the power of THE ONE on the move, I pray. Amen.
Grateful

No comments: