Monday, March 19, 2012

Christ Your Life

Let us ask ourselves two important questions about our lives and let us answer with complete honesty:

Who's playing the lead role in my life's story?
Who's in the spotlight on the stage of my soul?

A: Me? B. Christ?

When Christ your life appears, then you, too, will appear with Him in glory. -- Colossians 3:4 (GWT)

Lord, help me to know that You are not interested in being a part of my life, #1 in my life, or even in being the center of my life, but You want to be my LIFE! In Your Name, I pray. Amen.

Jesus, be My King of Everything!
Grateful 

2 comments:

KLW said...

"His name is Wonderful": he is the mighty King, MASTER OF EVERYTHING, His name is Wonderful, Jesus my Lord.

You're everything to me,
Master,
Savior,
Ruler,
Redeemer,
Provider,
Shelter,
Healer,
Deliverer,
Father,
Protector,
Provider,
Savior,
JESUS, JESUS,
You're everything to me.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Wonderful list. Wonderful.