Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Revival Still Matters 

I have believed strongly all of my life that revival matters and I believe to this very day that revival still matters. 

It has been my privilege to preach revival in several of our local churches on the Philadelphia District Church of the Nazarene over the past year as the district servant (DS). 

Last night as I was preaching the Lord revealed Himself so undeniably. I was preaching my third service of a four-service season at Selinsgrove, PA. and my third message on "The Beauty of Holiness." At the conclusion, an estimated 40 hungry God-seekers representing every generation came forward for what proved to be an irresistible invitation. Take it from me: Lined altars is one right answer for helping with whatever’s the matter. 

Spiritual awakening has been the fervent prayer of this local congregation over the past months and without doubt God has heard and is now answering those prayers. 

So, if you have given-up on local church revivals, could it be that you haven’t been in a Holy Ghost Gathering for the purpose of spiritual renewal in quite some time? 

It’s not too late to do the right thing. Be an advocate for a revival in your own local church. Why? Revival still matters. 

Lord, revive us again and again! Amen and Amen. 

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY! 

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: